Employment Entry Level
Entry Level Designer
Find your focus and passion. We are looking for outstanding individuals with a passion to create vibrant, inspiring and sustainable places of community, collaboration, discovery, and innovation. Our energetic and diverse project staff are exposed to a broad range of project types and experiences: including academic, student life, civic, and cultural works; from planning and programming to design and construction.
Individual will be responsible for developing drawings, 3d models, physical models, renderings, animations, and virtual reality presentations as part of a dynamic and collaborative project team. Individual will work directly with and under the guidance of project leaders, including firm Partners, Principals, Project Designers and Project Managers. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, and curious, with an innate ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic and innovative team.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Possess a clear and comprehensive design sensibility
- Exhibit ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions
- Display critical thinking and problem-solving
- Demonstrate ability to ask relevant and insightful questions
- Pursuing LEED Accreditation
- Pursuing professional licensure
- Proficient in BIM, drawing, 3d modeling and visualization software, including Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Rhino
- Proficient in digital presentation software, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to generate fly-throughs, animations, videos, and integrate 3d modeling into AR/VR presentations
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Test and integrate sustainable concepts early in the design process
- Develop conceptual design ideas
- Ability to sketch and draw by hand is a plus
Please send a digital copy of the following to email@example.com
- A cover letter indicating your interest in the position
- Your current resume, including references
- Your portfolio and/or work samples (single PDF, maximum 10mb)
Links to online portfolios are considered supplementary.
Moore Ruble Yudell is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at moorerubleyudell.com to learn more about our office.