Intermediate Architect / Designer
Refine and develop your talents. We are looking for outstanding individuals with a passion to create vibrant, inspiring and sustainable places of community, collaboration, discovery, and innovation. Our emerging project leaders will experience opportunities to challenge themselves and grow in the areas of planning, programming, design, technical coordination, and project management.
Individual will be responsible for developing drawings, 3d models/BIM, renderings, animations, virtual reality presentations, and written/graphic reports as part of a dynamic and collaborative project team. Specific work will include progressing discrete aspects of project, including the evolution of design ideas, coordination of technical requirements, and creation of project detailing and documentation. Individual will work directly with and under the guidance of project leaders, including firm Partners, Principals, Project Designers and Project Managers. The ideal candidates will be creative, self-motivated, and curious, with an innate ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic and innovative team.
- 3-5 or more years of relevant work experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Exhibit ability to clearly communicate ideas and solutions
- Display critical thinking and problem-solving
- Demonstrate capability to ask relevant and insightful questions
- Possess a clear and comprehensive design sensibility
- Understand the integration of architectural detailing and design
- LEED Accreditation
- Professional Registration
- DSA Experience
- Strong proficiency in BIM and drawing software, including Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficient in 3d modeling and visualization software, including Sketchup and Rhino
- Proficient in digital presentation software, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, and graphic communication skills
- Test, integrate, and implement sustainable concepts throughout design process
- Integrate design concepts with technical and programmatic requirements
- Develop design and integrate technical detailing in support of project designs
- Coordinate and integrate building systems into project designs
- Ability to sketch and draw by hand is a plus
- VR/AR, animation, video experience is a plus
We offer competitive salaries based on individual's experience, including a full benefits package.
Please send a digital copy of the following to email@example.com
- A cover letter indicating your interest in the position
- Your current resume, including references
- Your portfolio and/or work samples (single PDF, maximum 10mb)
Links to online portfolios are considered supplementary.
Moore Ruble Yudell is located in Santa Monica, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website at moorerubleyudell.com to learn more about our office.