Senior Marketing Coordinator Position
SENIOR MARKETING COORDINATOR
Moore Ruble Yudell is seeking an exceptional individual to support our firm-wide marketing and business development activities from our Santa Monica office. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate to help shape the evolution of our growing marketing team. We value those who share our passion for excellence, creativity, inclusivity, and collaboration.
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will lead the development of statements of qualifications, project proposals, and award submissions, and will help to organize the marketing efforts. The individual will provide support and assistance to the marketing director, partners, and principals in their business development efforts.
Moore Ruble Yudell is a design and planning team united by a passion for deep client engagement that informs dynamic placemaking. We respond to the social, ecological, and physical context of each project to create joyful places and vibrant communities ready for resilient futures. This ethos guides our design, practice, and project management processes today as it has since our founding in 1977.
Our commitment to transformative placemaking has been widely recognized by clients, peers, and communities. Our national and global collaborations benefit each project through the power of collective wisdom. We consistently exceed client aspirations with fresh ideas for the creation of campus spaces, dwellings, and master plans. Across the spectrum of project scale and use, our attention to thoughtful design generates spaces and places with meaningful impact.
• Manage the proposal process from start to finish. Facilitate Go/No go process. Lead kick-off meeting to strategize and identify appropriate consultant and internal teams. Work directly with firm leaders to write and produce compelling proposals that highlight the most relevant firm aspects for the given pursuit.
• Identify specific client and project opportunities through monitoring of vendor portals, client websites, and other sources of RFP advertisements.
• Research prospective clients, market trends and background information associated with business efforts.
• Coordinate, create and prepare high quality statements of interest, qualifications packages, interview presentations, awards submissions, and collateral materials.
• Develop compelling written, graphic and digital content to support the firm’s PR strategy on social media, the firm website and digital / print publications.
• Assist those leading business development efforts to prepare for meetings, interviews, and speaking engagements.
• Organize, track and maintain information about the business development activities of the firm, including market sectors, prospects, pursuits, client contacts and projects.
• Attend pre-proposal meetings and local industry events as needed.
• Minimum of three (3) years relevant professional experience, preferably in the A/E/C Industry
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Architecture, Design or related field
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work comfortably with peers and with senior members of the firm
• Experience in and appreciation of the architectural design community and the design profession; appreciation of the special character of the firm’s design values
• Excellent communications skills, including writing and editing; storytelling and content creation
• Good research capabilities
• Excellent graphic design capabilities and judgment
• Expertise in InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Strong digital design and social media skills
• Energetic and enthusiastic collaborator; highly committed; takes initiative
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask, prioritize, and be detail and deadline oriented
• Willingness to contribute in multiple ways to overall efforts of the marketing group
• Sense of humor and grace under pressure
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive salaries based on individual’s experience, including a full benefits package.
Please send a digital copy of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Letter of interest summarizing your experience and skills relevant to this position
• Your current resume, including references
• Writing and graphic work samples (one pdf, maximum 10 mb)
Links to online information is considered supplementary.
Moore Ruble Yudell is located in Santa Monica, CA.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Joyful places. Vibrant communities. Resilient futures.
Visit our website at moorerubleyudell.com to learn more.